Visit the City of Dallas website to:
- sign up for personalized reminders
- learn about what goes in recycle “Ben”, what goes on the curb, and items that should not go to the curb
Tips to Avoid Citation:
- Do not put out material earlier than 7AM on Thursday prior to your collection week. Materials must be placed at the curb by 7AM on the Monday of your collection week.
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians. Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters, or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
If you are in need of a brush or bulky item collection outside of your collection week, City of Dallas offers a Cost Plus service.